Monday, September 20, 2010

Forlino Italian Restaurant

Today's dinner was rather a surprise than a present. I was treated to fine dinning today by a special person. It was not exactly something which we or rather I, would expect to go to have my dinner on a weekday.

Anyway the place is Forlino Italian Restaurant located at One Fullerton. As the slogan goes: "Singapore's Finest Italian Restaurant". It sure is.

Forlino Italian Restaurant
#02-06 One Fullerton
One Fullerton Road
Singapore 049213

First impression upon reaching the place was like, wow. Is this a maze or something. I think it's quite difficult to locate the restaurant as it's really deep inside of a building. But it sure does looks great on the outside.


The ambience was fantastic and the service was excellent!

Starters!

This was the appetizer. Crab salad. Yummylicious!

Scallops. Fresh, juicy and tender. Slurps.

This was the main course. Duck pasta I think. Looks like Mee Pok dry to me. Lol!


This is the last course of the day before the dessert, Suckling Pig. I didnt know that Italians eat suckling pigs too.

Dessert for the night!

This is me, viewing my blog on an iPad. More and more tempted to get one. Hmm...

School has reopened. It's going to be tougher now. I hope everyone can give me the strength and encouragement to pull through. Wish me best of luck too! Everyone 加油!(",)

Will be attending ToyWatch's launch @ ION Orchard tomorrow at 6pm. See you guys there!

No comments:

Post a Comment