Saturday, September 4, 2010

Haunted Changi

Haunted Changi


Genre: Horror
Director: Tony Kern
Cast : Audi Khalis, Andrew Lau, Farid Azlam, Sheena Chung
RunTime: 1hr 20mins
Rating: PG

Movie Synopsis
A group of local filmmakers explore the famously haunted Old Changi Hospital in Singapore with terrifying and tragic results.

Movie Review
Honestly, at first I thought this movie was quite well done. It got me rooted to my seat anticipating for what will be coming up next and I would say some parts got me all freaked out. But towards the end things didnt really ended the way I thought it would. The stuffs were too cliche and I would say pretty fake?

Still I would recommend this movie to all Singaporeans. I thought this was one of the best horror local production in recent years and you all should watch it if you have the chance. The movie duration is a little short though.





I guess one thing the movie did successfully was to scare Joseph out of his nuts. After the movie his entire leg went soft and limp and he couldnt walk properly. He thought it was real. As to whether it's real or not I'll leave it to your own discretion. Lol. As for Joseph, maybe the photos below will make you feel better or less scared. It's the Haunted Changi gala premiere.



Real or not? You tell me. (",)

Official Movie Trailer

Additional Movie Footage

I think everyone should listen to this. Haha.

Overall Rating: 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment