Monday, September 6, 2010

Birthday Party/Music Showcase

Finally I'm 22 years old! Lol. One year passed so quickly just like that. Many ups and downs but I would say I'm happy because I met alot of new people. People like Shi Xian, Shi Xuan, Wei, Esther, Silly Kid, Kenneth, Valerie, Irene, Joycelyn, Shing Hoong, Joanna, Shu Ping and many others. Also people like Evon, Xing Yu, Joseph, Shirley, Jane and many others whom have been supporting me all these while. Not forgetting Edwin 大哥, Sarah Sister and Loveena, God pa and God ma Mr and Mrs Wee,Boss Benjamin, Terence Ng and the Royal Family now. These are the people whom I've known this year.

It's the first time I'm doing endorsement for Donut Empire and Water Source.

It's also first time I go to Yes 933 FM for interview, first time taking part in drama production, first time filming my MV and etc.

It's been a great year.

Looking forward to the next year. Hopefully next year's today would be a very successful me.

Thank you to all who came for the Extraordinary Fabulous Music Showcase at Swee Lee Music Cafe and as well as my birthday party. Thank you for being part of my life.

Thank you for all the birthday wishes too. Really appreciate all of them! (",)


Rehearsal!

Lovely Donut Cake by Donut Empire!



Guest Artiste #1: Veron Yang

Guest Artiste #2: Steven Lim

Singing the birthday song! 超感動!

Thanks Irene for spending $376 to bid my handmade souvenir. I know what 3-7-6 means already. Thanks for always thinking for me. Loves. (",)



My Loves: Royal Family (Less YP and Roy)

Let us bless it!

Thank you once again for everything. 大家陪我一起加油好嗎?(",)

PS: Will post more photos on the presents and my birthday dinner soon. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment