Monday, September 13, 2010

Sunday With Peter Ng

I woke up with a headache today. I think due to lack of rest and also the hot weather. But I'm better now. Thank you all for your concern!

Had a great Sunday yesterday. Met new friends and also attended Peter's first music showcase! He did well and sang really well. I'm so happy for him that he finally have a stage of his own, living his dream as a singer and an artiste. Joanne and Nikki was his guest artistes for the day.

Nikki did great and I was very impressed by her violin performance! Joanne on the other hand impressed me with her vocals! It's a pity she is not a singer! Their duet on stage was very sweet and loving. Looking forward to their wedding! Lol.



Anyway these few days many friends have been enquiring me about Toy Watch! Some were asking about other designs and most were asking about the one I'm wearing now.




The one I'm wearing now is actually the Jelly Looped series, it's one of the latest series currently being released. Comes with many many different vibrant colours. The straps are changeable, meaning you can have one watch but with different coloured straps everyday.

I'm so happy that everybody likes my watch. You all can actually head down to their boutique Toy Watch at ION Orchard level B4 and look at the designs and the prices of the watches. Alternatively you may visit this website for the designs that the Singapore branch carry.

www.toy-watch.it

Thank you all for supporting Toy Watch!

Looking forward to the launch party! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment