Friday, September 10, 2010

Toy Watch Singapore

A Happy Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all Muslim friends out there! Many happy returns to all. Hope you all had a great Hari Raya today. (",)

Headed down to Toy Watch @ ION Orchard yesterday to pick a watch for Faith. Met Stella the Boss of Toy Watch. She is a very friendly and nice person. You must all support Toy Watch ok! The watches are all very nice!

Ashley was there too and we took some photos together. Evening Faith headed down to Toy Watch with us.

Toy Watch Flag series! Nice right? I want one too! (",)



Thank you Toy Watch for sponsoring me and Faith! Will be attending the launch for Toy Watch Singapore @ ION Orchard on 21 Sept 2010. Looking forward!

Click HERE to know more about Toy Watch. (www.toy-watch.it)

After that we headed down to B4 to drop Jane a surprise visit!

After awhile Jane needed to go to the toilet and I stood in for her. Haha. I was giving out samples to customers and explaining to them regarding the mooncakes. Eventually I managed to sell one to this little girl. Durian flavoured mooncake. Lol.

After they found out I was just standing in, they was shocked. Lol. Later Boss explain to them that I'm a local artiste and they asked me for photo and autograph. Cute family yea? (",)


This is my new friend. She is Jane's friend also selling mooncake beside her.

Mooncakes anyone? (",)

After that was dinner at Causeway Point. Halfway through we spotted something. Anyone can guess was we saw? (refer to picture below)

Haha. If you guess Donut Empire, then you're right!

This Stitch was caught by me and Boss and we gave it to Joseph. Very cute right? So I must take a picture with it before giving it to him. You all know why we gave it to him?

Cause the Stitch also Q-Mo like him. HAHA!

One last kiss before giving it away. (",)
Stitch and his new owner!

Hope you guys have a great weekend ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment