Saturday, September 4, 2010

Bad Romance Friday

Bad Romance Friday was fun. However it was also a sad day as it will the last day we all get to see YP before he flies off to UK. Specially prepared Sorry Sorry but I think we both messed up the whole thing. Lol. But I think everyone had fun right? (",)

Met Ashley and Dao Yang today. They are very friendly and warm people. Wanna thank them for giving me the opportunity to work with them!

Got my birthday present of the year in advance - a beautiful, exquisite watch by Toy Watch!

Jelly Looped series!

The watch is so cool and it's really nice. We spent quite sometime figuring out how to wear it because it's really so unique and when we finally figured it out, we were like, wow! Witness the wow-ness here:



Nice right? It means you can buy one watch and looks as if you have many of them because you can change colours everyday! Haha. Omg. It's really cool and I like it a lot. Thank you Toy Watch and Ashley and Dao Yang for the kind sponsorship!

Visit: www.toywatchusa.com for more details!

Toy Watch comes in many different designs, series and colours!

That's me with my all new Jelly Looped Toy Watch! Nice? (",)

Toy Watch with me on stage!

Finally to Dayan, all the best in UK. Take good care of yourself and have fun alright! We'll all miss you badly! 加油!

Everyone had a long night yesterday. Hope everybody can have a good rest.

Tomorrow's my big day. I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. Cant wait to see everyone and have fun together. Please do come early ok? (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment