Tuesday, August 31, 2010

YY Only One Showcase @ Swee Lee Music Cafe

Sunday was an exciting day. It's the first time YP and YT doing a showcase and also the first time that I do my own guitar unplugged. I admit I wasnt as ready as I should be, reason being that I have so little time (like 1 day) to prepare 5 songs which I havent really sang before. Nevertheless, I did my best already and I'm glad everyone enjoyed themselves that day. (",)


Faith so happy. Haha.


Wei Qian
Yi Ting. Pretty right. :)

This photo seems so happy. Haha.
我们很痛苦啊~~~~~!哈哈。

New Royal family member Roy.
Me!

So cute la both of them. (",)
Lastly, Boss sing! Haha.

It's been quite sometime since Boss last sang in public. Happy to be able to sing with him again. Thank you all for coming down. Thank you Edwin 大哥 for coming down and support also. I dont know why but each time he comes, it's like an added motivation to do better. I feel I'm better with his presence. That's why he's my mentor too. (",)

Alright, see everyone on Friday and Sunday! 好期待,好紧张喔!

No comments:

Post a Comment