Sunday, August 22, 2010

Search For The Star 2010!

Wrapped up an eventful Sunday attending Search For The Star 2010 Finals as guest judge and artiste. Met alot of new and old friends today. They are always so supportive of me. Of course I also miss everyone dearly. I feel that I havent seen them for a long time but Shi Xian and Shi Xuan say "Very long meh?". Haha. At least to me it felt long. Maybe because I miss you all more than you all miss me. Lol.

I met Veron and Wei Qian for the first time also. Both very talented and hardworking artistes. They are also very warm and friendly. Do lend your support to them ok. (",)














Congrats to the winnner Nikki! Aint she cute? (请问你几岁?) HAHA!








师妹 Faith. She very hardworking. 我得多多向她学习!

陈宁
Wei Qian! She autographed an album for me. (",)

If all are my wife I'd be very happy. Haha. Kidding!
Made by Silly Kid. (",)
Given by Shu Ping. Cute? I wear to school next month ok. HAHA.
DONUT notebook. Ahem. Donut Empire. Lol.














Congrats Nikki on winning the top prize! I think overall everyone did great. I didnt expect everyone to be so strong. I guess I learnt alot today also. Must work harder! To everyone up there, you all did well today. Hopefully see you on stage again in the future!

To all that came down to lend your support to me: Thank you! I love you all ok. Hug Hug!

To Youth Box (创办人): Thank you Mr J. Or Miss J. Hahaha.

To Boss: Thanks for the trainings and preparations that make me better today. (",)

Hope to see everyone down on my showcase with Faith! 5th Sept 2010 at Swee Lee Cafe. Book your tickets now!

大家加油!

No comments:

Post a Comment