Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hello Campus/Challenge the Celebrity 2010

Today is a happy day! Why? Because the date is auspicious. Haha. Besides that, it's the first time RIG is organising Hello Campus 2010 and also, Challenge the Celebrities 2010 is back again! I remember my first time performing at Bt Timah Plaza was during the first season of Challenge the Celebrities. It's the first time I met so many people. Eileen 姐, 刘老板,David and Joyce from Mee Mee Optics, Adrian from Kids Art, and many many more friends. Not forgetting my first group of friends who supported me when I first started out after army - Daniel, Carol, Yuan Zhuang, Nicholas, Keng Huei, Gilberto, Dewei, Tony, Mandy and Yu Jing. It's also the first time I came in contact with Bryan. It's been a year now. Everyone has grown.

Carol say I look fierce. HAHA. Do I? (",)

A big thanks to all the organisers and sponsors today for making today such a wonderful and memorable and successful day. Headed to Team Salon for hairstyling. Great place to do your hair. Excellent service too! Two thumbs up! (",)


Today I'm very proud of 3 persons. I'm very happy to see them standing on the stage and shining so brightly! First is of course my new junior Faith!
师兄文笔没有你好,只能用简单的话对你说:你的努力,大家今天都有目共睹。你今天真的表现得很好。要继续努力,不断求精,不断进步,这样才会一直闪闪发亮!加油师妹!Hope everyone can support Faith! (",)

Second is of course my long time no see buddy Bryan! I'm so happy to see him after almost 1 year. He put on a little weight since the last time I saw him, but nevertheless still as good looking!
And his singing is really BEST! I love it especially when we both sang 逗号句号 on stage. Cant wait to get into the studio. Lol.
Lastly think everyone already guess it. Yes, I'm very proud of our 亚洲后天 Joseph! What a dazzling performance he put up today. Despite being touted as one of the weak ones before the competition started, he put up a good fight and impressed everyone present, including the judges! And he looked really handsome today with his new hair! HAHA.













The most touching part of the event today is leading the entire group of artistes and singing my song for the nation, 梦想起飞!



Today is truly awesome and fruitful. I actually learnt something today, and that is we all dont know where our limits are until we really try. I would say I'm really impressed by Li Hong and Wei Qiang today. And our guest performer Natri. Their vocals are so powerful. Joseph also did a breakthrough. So did Faith. However, guess no one expected me to sing 离歌 today, not even me. But I dared to try new things and luckily I managed to pull it through. But I think I wouldnt have done it if not for the encouragement from Edwin 大哥, my mentor!

Got to know a new friend today. He's Louie from Aphrodite, a friend and working partner of Ice. He's charming and friendly. Learnt quite abit from him also.

Also happy to see Ice after her child birth. Havent seen her for so long. Nice to catch up after so long!

PG was here too today. She became prettier already. Haha. Didnt manage to talk much to her because we were seated so far away from each other. But I promised her we'll meet up for a meal someday!

Met Liz today also. She is always being so encouraging as always and giving me some really good advices. Also thank her (Team Salon) for personally styling my hair today. Really didnt want to bother her, but she had done a really great job on my hair today!

Eileen 姐 as usual her bubbly self. Happy to see her. Sad that 刘老板 wasnt around. Though he's not physically present, he still managed to give me my favourite Chocolate Fudge cake as always and my Earl Grey tea! Haha. Super touched!

Edwin 大哥 as always, I dont know how to thank you. You've played a very important role in my upbringing as an artiste and have always been there for me and helping me in whatever ways you can just to see me shine and grow. All I can do is to promise that I'll work hard and be the best that I can!

Today is also Cat 姐 birthday. Happy birthday Cat 姐. And thanks for your present. I should be the one giving you present instead I know. Hope my birthday hug suffice! Haha.

Last surprise of the day is seeing Andrew after so many years. The first batch of artiste of Royal. He changed alot. More man and handsome now. Lol.

Thank you all for coming down to support too. Every performance, every event, you guys never fail to turn up for me. For that, I'm really grateful. Love all of ya! (",)

Lastly before I end my post I would like to thank everyone today who have played a part in making today's events a success! Congrats to all the winners of Hello Campus as well as Challenge the Celebrities 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment