Thursday, August 26, 2010

Help!

Calling all readers! Please help vote for me and help spread to all your friends as well to cast a vote for me. Very much appreciated..! Thank you!


Click HERE or visit the following page:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=195684&id=122193741158169&fbid=134242856619924&ref=mf

Simply click "Like" and comment!

Was nominated by Royal to join the SIM Casting Call competition. I think it's quite fun but also nerve wrecking as you see the votes. Lol. 加油 everyone!

Happy birthday to Edwin 大哥!Lol. I think this is the 3rd time I'm wishing him happy birthday but as the custom goes, more wishes means more prosperity, right? Happy Birthday my mentor Edwin 大哥. Thank you for always being there and being a wonderful guiding figure moulding me into what I am today. I will continue to work hard towards my dreams and not disappoint you or let you down. Many wishes to you and all the best!

It's also Yi Ting's birthday today. Lol. Happy Birthday my little junior. Study hard, work hard and play hard! I wanna see you up on the big stage someday alright. 加油!(",)

No comments:

Post a Comment