Friday, August 13, 2010

Movie with RIG Family!

Some backdated entries! Lol. Had training on Wednesday night with Faith, Joseph and Jessica. We had to do "live" hosting in public. Though I've done before, the 3 of them had not and so they were quite shy. I think they all did well though. 加油!
Thursday was meeting with Eco Music Challenge committee. Before heading down we popped by Donut Empire for a surprise visit. Haha. Happy to see Joy and Steven. Too bad Sky wasnt around or it would have been perfect. Had a short catch up and before long I spotted this lying on the table. Can anyone guess what is it?
Ans: It's a CAKE.

Lol. Cute right. I want my own 3D cake also. Next month is my birthday. Ahem. HAHA! Not forgetting to take a picture with Joy and Steven before leaving! Loves. (",)
Friday night was movie preview with the RIG family. Mr Hello Jeremy and Ms Campus Serene also joined us today. Good to have them around! I've always love such outings. So full of LOVE! Lol. I hope for more to come! Who says Friday 13th are always unlucky? I'm happy today! (",)




Before I go I wanna share with you guys the theme song for City Under Siege. It's sung by Aaron Kwok, titled 忘了怎么. I fell in love with the song first time listening to it. I hope you all like it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment