Thursday, August 5, 2010

An Interesting Read

Suddenly while blogging, I start to run the thoughts through my head. I'm starting to miss people. People whom I havent seen for a long time. Too many, I cant possibly list out everybody.

I miss Yuan Zhuang, Carol, Yu Jing, Shi Xian, Shi Xuan, Silly Kid, Evon, Shu Ping, Shirley, Yvonne, Shing Hong, Kenneth, Joanna, Jasmine, Esther, Jane, Mandy, Dewei.

I miss J.Ai, Edwin 大哥, 刘老板, Eileen 姐, PG, Helen, Ice, Jud, Sky, Joy (Donut Empire), Steven, David & Joyce (Mee Mee Optics), Robin 大哥 (Bath Culture), Micker from WTS, 老大,老二 from Party World KTV. I miss 李毅老师, Nicole 老师. I miss my vocal teacher John Lee. I miss my dance teachers Alex and Patrick. I miss my drum teacher Jensen. I miss Alex my so caring make up artist. I miss Chin 老师, someone who taught me how to put on my make up. I miss Mrs Kim from Hairdo.

I miss my godma Irene from Genting International. I miss my god sis Fiona also from Genting International. I miss my godpa and another godma Mr and Mrs Wee. I miss my dearest Sister Sarah and Loveena.

I miss too many people. I cant seem to list down every single one. My mind is in a mess now. Too much emotions running through.

Also to the people who are now part of my life everyday: Boss, Serena, Joseph, RIG Family and everyone else that I missed out.

I just wanna say thank you for being part of my life and for giving me the things that makes who I am today. I'm grateful to have found every single one of you and I hope our relationship can last for as long as we all live, ok? I love all of you. (",)

I happened to stumbled upon somebody's blog today. I wish I can reveal who but I guess it's not the time now. I can only say that it's a girl. Her way of writing and the words she uses truly amazes me. I was hooked on her blog for hours, reading entries after entries. She wrote so beautifully what I had difficulty expressing in words. I'm amazed at how someone at her age can write such philosophical stuffs. I would really like to share. I hope she doesnt mind though. (",)

This is taken off one of her entry, one of the one which I like the most.


很多时候,我们在找的东西,早已经在我们手上..

别人的幸福

看起来比较幸福

别人的快乐

看起来比较快乐

所以我们觉得自己不幸福,不快乐

拼命地找

盲目地找

找到累了

就开始抱怨

这个时候

应该停下来

好好看看自己手上有什么

你会发现

你拥有的

就是你一直在找的

Isnt it beautiful the way she writes? Simple words, yet how many of us can express our inner thoughts like that? She gave me the inspiration to add on to my own thoughts.


最近感触很多

想了想

有些东西,失去得太快了

原本想做的一切没意义了

原本想说的话也变得没必要了

能不能再次拥有?

再看吧..

No comments:

Post a Comment