Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Long Day

I accomplished something today. Something which I hadnt done before in my life. For once, I did a professional photoshoot with my not so professional skills today for the artistes. Lol. And I would say I'm quite proud of my works. I hope they do like the photos too. Haha.

Things are getting busier for me now, so I may not be blogging as often. Still I hope everyone can come and leave a tag for me every now and then to let me know that you all still care and that you all are there for me. Ok? (",)

I'm sad that I had to miss Slash's concert yesterday. But I'm glad Boss shared the interesting bits with me. I do hope to attend more concerts in future. Sorry Edwin 大哥 for not being able to attend yesterday. I know you would really want me to be there.

I was rummaging through my photos earlier and I discovered this photo of me. Haha. I dont know when and how did I take this shot. Lol. Anyone can guess why? (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment