Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Training!

Caught Love In Disguise (恋爱通告) with Boss today. It's a very nice movie. Though some may have dismissed it off as boring or cliche, I personally like it very much. Maybe it's because after watching, alot of thoughts and thinking just became so clear in my mind. 好想让我想通了很多事。Besides that, I feel more motivated to work hard and make my own movie in future! I'm also inspired to learn more musical instruments, especially the traditional chinese musical instruments as well as more inspired to write songs in a different and more unique way.

Anyway I've got Lee Hom's new album, 十八般武艺, thanks to Joseph for buying it for me!


This album was very well done I think. Perhaps it's because of his movie and that's why this album's music are much nicer and also totally different from his previous few.

It's worth the purchase. I also got the limited edition key which was given for pre-orderers. Lol.

Buy original, dont download!

Today's training is tough. Haha. Havent trained like this for a long long time. Towards the end, Faith and Jessica actually had to do "public training" in the middle of a busy traffic light. I think they did pretty well. It was really a confidence booster for the both of them. Everyone did well today, even Joseph. Happy to see everyone improving and learning everyday. Also thanks to Boss, our great leader and teacher. Good night! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment