Friday, January 24, 2014

My YouTube videos

Chinese New Year is coming! Anybody plan what to do during this Chinese New Year period? Nothing much to write about recently, except for some media interview and video recording for YouTube channel.

Did you guys check out my new variety program  《銓少當家 之 逛逛牛車水》 at my YouTube channel? Do you like it? My second episode is coming soon! Maybe next Monday? Remember to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for latest video update!


Lastly, share with you my unplugged version that I uploaded two days ago. Quite sometime I didn't record, so hope everybody enjoy the two pop songs that I recorded! Thank you to my video editor for his creative editing and design! Eddy and Stephen, thank bro!


Oh! Forget to tell you that I also record a video for Asia Music Chart too! Check it out now!