Saturday, January 18, 2014

Movie Marathon starting soon!


The movie that I want to watch the most by next week, should be Devil's Due! It seem scary and nice, but I must find a time to go catch it before end of next Friday!Anybody watch this movie already? Can share with me? Lol.


There are still many interesting movie that I want to watch before Chinese New Year. You must be puzzled why I want to watch so many movie right? Because after Chinese New Year, I will be extremely busy with my singing career and my business, including Project Awareness.

Here are some of the movie that I want to share with everybody! Maybe you can consider watching it during the Chinese New Year period? Well, remember to share with me after you watch. My movie marathon starting soon! (",)

I frankenstein trailer


Robocop trailer


狮神决战 The Lion Men trailer


六福喜事 Hello Babies trailer 


是不是很想看呢?我看了預告片后,更興奮了!