Friday, January 3, 2014

Chinese New Year is around the corner

Project Awareness (A-計劃) is turning one year old in February 2014. Should we celebrate with the children and elderly from low-income families? Or should we just let it pass as per normal? Many things are different after a major incident happen in August last year, but at least the storm is over now and things are getting back on track slowly. Anyway, who yet to check out this video?


Recently I constantly remind myself that this is my project, something that I always wanted to do and I should not just close it down like that. I know that many of the beneficiaries are happy when I visited them and I also enjoy chatting with them too. No doubt I cant afford to buy them so much ration or bring them for outing just like before, they don't really mind and they even tell me that if I can visit them more often, this will be the best gift to them. (",)




Chinese New Year is around the corner, I'm planning to visit them with mandarin oranges during the Chinese New Year and celebrate with them. If anybody want to join me, go check out Project Awareness Facebook Page and PM me over there when you see the posting on Chinese New Year house visiting!

Remember to share and walk with me at Project Awareness. 一份愛和關懷,是許多寂寞孤獨老人渴望的。我今天還會唱歌,是為了他們,不是因爲我想當歌手。我知道在 A-計劃 受益的家庭,都很開心在電視看到我表演,在電臺聽到我的歌,在報紙雜誌讀到我的新聞,我今天在娛樂圈的存在,是因爲有了他們才在,所以我要做他們永遠的彩虹!

Project Awareness YouTube Channel