Saturday, December 13, 2014

Do a kind deed and hashtag "#KindnessChallengeElson"

It's December again and speaking of December the first thing that comes to everybody's mind will be Christmas! Yep. It's the season of giving again. Not just giving gifts and chocolates, but also love and concern, about bonding with people around you. Remember to support some of the Perk's products at their official Facebook Page Perk Beverages today!


To me 2014 has been a fruitful year. I met many new friends and comrades who has been very supportive towards me. I appreciate time spent with fellow real estate agents from every company as there is always something to learn and share between everyone, sometimes me to them, sometimes them to me. For one I am not a fan of doing bad things to your competitors and this is also one of the rules in Property Awareness as well - Be friend and kind to your competitors!


To me we should not be fighting against one another but rather bond together as one to forge a more productive relationship and close more deals. And it also applies to my singing industry as well. Which is why till today although I had times when my trust was misplaced in people, I move on and make peace with myself.


In Project Awareness bonding is also important. Not just with my volunteers and families but also encourage the families to bond within themselves. Many a time I visit households with family problems and it is really sad to see people suffer especially young kids. We must really put our hands together and help as many people as possible.

Lets all try for the month of December to either do one kind deed or say a word of kindness starting from today 13/12/14. This is a challenge to all my readers, fans and friends.


Instagram and Facebook users you may post a quote or post anything on kindness or a photo of you or your friend doing a kind deed and hashtag "#KindnessChallengeElson". I will pick three lucky winner each Friday of the week to win something special. It may not be much but I hope everyone can take this chance to do good. Even by hugging your parents, taking a selfie with them, teaching them how to use a computer etc can also qualify.

So lets roll out our hearts and do good this December! 大家一起跟我說:行善之舉,由我做起!

No comments:

Post a Comment