Thursday, December 2, 2010

Time has passed us by..

It's been a hectic month. I couldnt take time off to do some decent blogging. Anyway, I'm back in action, for now. Lol.

Today while waiting for mummy I was outside Starbucks and there was this charity promo going on. I had the urge to do some donations and so I put some money in and got my complimentary coffee. Mummy did the same too. (",)

Been pretty packed. I missed the days I can sit around and slack (like below). But again, it's good to be busy as it means you have got something to do. Right? Kinda contradicting. Haha.

Slurping off my fav lychee tea from Xin Wang Cafe

Participated in the shoot for Mediacorp's Let's Party With Food《食福滿人間》few weeks ago. Met many of the veteran actors and they are very nice and warm. Anyway do stay tuned to my episode airing on 18 Dec 2010 at 9pm!

With 丽贞姐
After makeup and hairdo
By this wonderful makeup artist!
Pretty 李美玲 !
The contestant partnering me, Hui Xin.
炯耀哥, thanks for taking care of me!
Arent they cute? (",)
慧芳姐
各评大哥!He is very fit and also very caring towards everybody. Thanks for the guidance!

More updates soon. Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment