Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My life 2010

It's been quite awhile since I'm here. My album and MV has been released and so it's been a busy busy month for me. I apologise if I havent been updating so frequently. (",)

As 2010 draws near to the end, I look back on my year. There are bountiful memories. Good memories, bad memories, there are. But I look back again and I realised of the many new people I met and knew, a smile draws on my face.

Anyway Jian Zhong 哥 gave me a slice of this chocolate cake some weeks ago and it was very nice!
But still, my favourite goes out to......

THIS!

The Chocolate Fudge cake from Liu San Ge (劉三閣). For a few reasons. First it's more pleasant for the mouth because it's not too sweet and the mixture of the chocolate and the cake is just nice. Second, it's handmade. I always appreciate handmade pastries compared to the mass produced. It's like special and it really does taste better.

Anyway yesterday was a hectic day. Went to distribute my album to sponsors! I hope they do like my album. (",)

Treat from 劉老板. He knows it's my favourite. Thank you 劉老板! (",)

With the staffs from 劉三閣!謝謝你們的熱情招待和支持!

Next stop was Angelsky8. It's Dayan's first haircut today. I also went to trim my hair.

Skillful Darren
This is my new junior Dayan! Do support him. He's talented!

Time for some reflections. 2010 has been a wonderful journey. All in all there are many things to be happy about (though there are things to be sad about too).

1. Knowing Jian Zhong 哥. Though the inside joke was to thank SOMEONE for all these. HAHA.
2. Attending 食福滿人間 was fun!
3. Knowing Mdm Ong and Mr Sim.

4. Being the ambassador for Kee Song Group.

5. Signing under Sony Music.

6. Releasing my first debut album.

7. Releasing my first MV Saranghamnida.

8. Knowing Simon 老師 from Echoloft and the entire bandies.

9. Having a mini concert at Echoloft.

10. Knowing Terrence, Xiao Long, TXR from Dreambox Studio.

11. Working with Teffy.

12. Being part of M18, where I get to know so many nice people.

Most importantly...

I'm thankful for a happy family.

And not forgetting...

All these people who made my life complete and wonderful. Knowing everyone here in 2010 is the best thing that happened. Thank you for being part of my life, thank you for being supportive and thank you for being always there for me. Those who are not in this picture (Sillykid, Irene 大姐, Val and many many others you know who you are), this goes out to you too! I love you all very much, really. (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment