Sunday, December 19, 2010

Elson 音樂會

Today marks the end of a wonderful musical journey of year 2010 for me. Would like to personally thank a few people.

See the band below? They are a bunch of talented musicians and I feel very lucky to be able to have them play for me. Thanks Simon 老師, Keith 老師, Bryan 老師, Royal Music Director Stephen and Royal Performing Artiste Micka for being such wonderful bandies. (",)


Thank you all for being part of my musical journey!

Thanks EME for being so supportive and nice to me all these while. I love all of you.

Thanks Joseph, Shanice and Serena for everything that they have done.

Thanks Royal Performing Artistes for being always there.

Lastly, a big thank you to Royal and Sony Music for helping me make my dream come true for me to release my first debut album with all my works in it.

It's been a wonderful 2010 with all of you around. (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment