Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Shanghai Trip Part 2/Bioskin Fliming

Bioskin Episode 3 & 4

Went to film the short clips for Bioskin's Episode 3 and 4 today! Will be aired on TV in 2 weeks time. So do stay tuned!

The bus missed us and went ahead to the venue at first because Veron 姐 couldnt recognise us. Lol. She said I had slimmed alot and Eve had changed her hairstyle also. So we ended up waiting for 45 minutes outside the radio gate.

Something interesting happened while waiting. We saw one of my favourite actress Lee Ying Zhu! She got off her car to drop off some stuffs to the Mediacorp staffs but while doing so her thigh got into a terrible cramp and she sat in her car with her doors opened for pretty long. Eve and I didnt know whether to approach her but we did in the end and she spoke to us abit. She's so motherly! After 15 minutes, she got better and she thanked us and left. Lol.


Me and my "wife" Eve. Lol.

Ok, now for part two of my Shanghai trip!

Shanghai Taxi


Chen Huang Miao






The famous Xiao Long Bao shop


Look at the queue! And it's only 1/4 of the people queuing that I managed to get in frame.


We ended up eating here. But it tasted really bad. Lol.











Shopping!

For a moment I thought I had came back to Singapore. Lol.
人明广场
A cute shop I saw.



This drink is very famous here. And Singapore has an outlet at Ion Orchard. Happy Lemon.
Shanghai MRT Map.
Way before Shanghai 1943 (Jay Chou song). Lol. I know lame.



Shanghai Expo Mascot (海宝)



Feeding Time!!







So cute!

Shanghai National Museum
These public toilet door opens automatically if you dont come out for after more than 20 minutes!
I did ask permission before taking this picture and they happily posed for me. Lol.
Show and Angela!


Yums!
Largest arcade in Shanghai





Tea Break at 一茶一坐




World's Largest Uniqlo








满载而归!


I saw this and I miss Donut Empire. :(
J.Ai cafe? Haha!

Shanghai's very own Wheelock.


Supermarket


Puma!
Had dinner at 齐辣,opened by Singer 齐秦!


Ice cream for dessert!
That's all for now. More to come! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment