Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Live Our Dreams!

After a hectic week of work, the song is finally done! Production for the song and MV was quite hard. I got my first experience of producing a song all alone. Personally I feel quite satisfied with the end product, though there are still room for improvements. I will try harder and hopefully my next works will be better.

Anyway I hope everyone likes the song and MV as we all burnt many nights just to produce it. I hope everyone can help spread the love around by helping promote it. This is also my first personal MV.

I would like to thank the following people for making this production a huge success!

Boss, for planning the whole idea.

Edwin Da Ge, for being there through the entire production, encouraging and giving ideas!

The Team: Jessica, Llyod, Ryan, Benson and Yvonne for burning so many nights to produce such a lovely MV. You guys rocks!

RIG artistes and talents for supporting this MV.

Teffy for giving life to the song with his wonderful arrangement and mixing skills.

Lawrence for helping me do the recording and vocal production.

And many others whom I left out (my apologies).

Thank you all!

This song is a tribute to the nation where I grew up and I like how 黑夜老师 wrote the lyrics, filled with hope and encouragement, it's really a song dedicated to the Gen-Y to work hard and pursue your dreams. Including 10 other NDP song titles (this song inclusive) in the lyrics was also another thing which I like about the song.

Hope you all like it too. (",)

梦想起飞
演唱: 苏奕铨
合音: 苏奕铨 / 陈盈鹏 / 许毓庭

走过 所有的快乐和悲伤
不管未来的路 会有多艰难

带著 心中的希望和祝福
我们都要勇敢 照亮这个岛屿

有了爱 让梦想自由的飞翔
手牵着手 点亮了天空

这是我们的家 你我成长的绿色岛屿
美丽的明天 是我们生命中 最大的骄傲

我们梦想的家 用所有星月 照亮晴空万里
全新全意 和我心连心 让梦想起飞

这是我们的家 属于你我的绿色岛屿
勇敢向前飞 一起走到我们 幸福的图形

我们梦想的家 用所有的爱 创造新的未来
点燃每个希望 每一份祝福 带梦想起飞 (和我梦想起飞)

No comments:

Post a Comment