Sunday, July 4, 2010

Punggol Idol Finals

Here are some pictures from yesterday's welcoming gathering!




Headed down to Punggol Plaza today to support some friends for today's Punggol Idol singing competition and at the same time meet my other friends to pass them their gifts that I bought from Shanghai. Met three new friends today: Rossi, Natri and Cindy. (",)

Overall I think everyone did their best in the competition but still in every competition, there's bound to be a winner and heartbreakers and I'm glad Natri won. She totally deserves it for her wonderful performance today. Joy and Max did well also, just that maybe luck wasnt on their side. But nevertheless, two thumbs up to everyone!




























Do they look like a couple? Lol!

Alright, more photos can be found on my Facebook. Will upload my Shanghai pictures soon. I promise! But for now, it's a long tiring day. Gonna rest. Nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment