Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Thank you MP Mr Baey Yam Keng and Boss Francis Ng



15 July 2015, was a date I remember vividly. This is because it's the day when my idol MP Mr Baey Yam Keng joined me including my volunteers of Project Awareness and the team from Gremio Capital for a round of distribution at Tampines! 



It is an eye opener for me to see an MP climbing every flight of stairs visiting every single household with no complains. Best of all, he is very well liked by his residents! Thank you Mr Baey for taking time off to join us! 



After distribution we went to House of Seafood 螃蟹之家 at Punggol Settlement for lunch! Boss Francis Ng was very generous as he prepared a spread for us! Not forgetting thank you Cindy Low, the marketing from House of Seafood for hosting us during the lunch with MP Mr Baey and team from Gremio Capital.


Actually I really like going to House of Seafood for meals especially in a large group. Their service is excellent and the quality of food is superb. I even brought my mum and family there during my mum's birthday celebration! Not to say my family enjoyed every dish to the last serving. Haha! 

Coming few months will be super busy for me. Thank you to everyone who have walked through this long journey with me!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Centri Records is a New York based independent record label owned by Rhandy Acosta. It originated as a way for local talent from Queens, NY. Rhoyale’s new single Tonight is now available on Apple Music and Google Play. Add it to your playlist today.

    ReplyDelete