Sunday, January 18, 2015

3 of my idols have released new songs and albums in 2015

I would like to start this post wishing everyone a Happy New Year! It's the start of yet another brand new year. 2014 has been kind to me. Though there were some tough lessons on trusts learnt along the way, only the good things etch into my memory. 
 

I'm thankful for the new friends I made, thankful for the new and existing sponsors I have, thankful to my team in Taiwan and Korea to ensure that I have a successful debut. Thankful for my supporters and to the people who believed in me no matter what. Thank you all for making 2014 memorable and fun. 

Come 2015,  I will be releasing new songs, and I hope that you all can continue my life journey with me, creating more happy moments and memories together and achieve more success together. I believe 2015 will be a wonderful year! 

 
 
 
That being said, I recently had the chance to attend Jay Chou's Singapore concert held at the Singapore Sports Hub. It was awesome! More than 20000 fans turn up and the view was stunning especially after the lights were off and the light sticks glow. It is a dream for all singers to hold a concert of this size in their lifetime. 
 



I'm also excited that 3 of my idols have released new songs and albums in 2015. Personally I felt JJ Lin and Wang Leehom made daring challenges in their latest songs while Jay Chou stuck to his usual style which I really really like. Totally in love with Jay's latest album. Will be looking forward to JJ Lin's and Leehom's albums as well. In the meanwhile before I sign off, do enjoy my cover of Jay Chou's latest new song,  算什麼男人!
 
 
Happy 2015 guys. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment