Saturday, April 14, 2012

Random Thoughts

Weather now: Rainy

It you walk away, everyday it will rain, rain, rain.

These few weeks havent been the best for me. Somehow many things happening that isnt according to what I had hoped. Exam's coming and I just dont feel prepared at all. There are so many things to do yet so little time. So many readings, so many revisions, so many work to do. I just try my best to finish them all.

Ever felt useless at doing something which you werent good at? That's what I'm feeling now.

Many times people ask me to do something. More often than not before doing something I know the outcome of the situation. Not because I'm a genius but because I know myself. I know what I'm good at and what I'm not.

If I commit to a project or something, I make sure I do it and most of the time I succeed and complete the job to near perfection.

When I say "No", to something, it's not because I'm lazy or what. But rather I know it cant be done with my current capabilities due to my own nature, the way I am brought up and the character of myself.

But people always take my "No" differently based on their own judgement and criticise me for my attitude. Very often, my "No" is always true. The project or matter ends up as a failure. Sucky thing is, when that ends up as a failure, it is my fault because I am supposed to be "able to succeed no matter what".

People dont understand me at all. They demand, and expect it to be delivered to them. When they fail, they keep quiet. When I fail, it's my fault.

Many times I choose to keep quiet and just follow and that's only because I dont want to argue. I hate to argue and I hate unhappiness. How many actually realised that I dont like it but I keep quiet and do things for the sake of making other people happy?

How I wish there was someone who can truly understand me.

I wished for happiness, but all I get is emptiness..

Sorry for ranting. Sometimes things just aint too rosy. Sometimes I need an avenue to vent my frustrations, my thoughts. Sometimes, I just need an understanding heart and a listening ear..

On another random note, you can make me smile by following me on Twitter or liking my Facebook Page! Would appreciate all the effort! (",)


Song for the moment: Kiss the Rain


Hope you guys like it like I do.

Signing off. Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment