Tuesday, September 6, 2011

23rd Birthday Bash at Party World KTV!

Had a wonderful 23rd birthday celebration with my friends, supporters and family.

Pleasant surprise by Patsy and the Urban Fitness Lab family. First to sang me a birthday song on my birthday.

Patsy, the manager of UFL. Very very nice lady!

My trainer Tanuja who reluctantly presented the cake to me. NO CAKES, she says. Haha.

Rafee, the nice dude I met during my training there.

Not forgetting my birthday bash at Party World KTV too. (",)














God Sis Sarah and Lao Da. Thank you for your support and sponsorship!





Finally, cake cutting! Every year I wish for the same thing. It's a simple wish.

Thank you all who came and be part of the celebration. Thank you for the presents and gifts. Lastly, thank you all for the well wishes and messages. I love you guys. Hope I can celebrate every year with everyone. (",)


No comments:

Post a Comment