Monday, July 11, 2011

- Heartfelt Thoughts

Finally, after months of preparation and anticipation, concert ended on a high!

I'm truly lost for words. So many words of thanks and so many heartfelt words to be said, yet I dont know where to start.

For one, I'm glad I've achieved the feat of being part of Singapore's history by being the youngest singer in Singapore to open a full pledge concert.

With that said, maybe I'll just share some photos with everyone first.

J.Ai and me during rehearsal. Haha.

Then there are also bouquets of flowers sent by various friends. Sorry if I left any out.

First and foremost from Angelsky8

Sony Music Entertainment and Publishing!

From my lovely friends from school
Mr Osman from Life Record

Elson Music Empire (",)

Lorraine Tan!

Many friends came to support me today. One of them is Tracy 美玲 who rushed all the way back to catch my debut concert. (",)

After some amazing performances by the Royal Artistes, The concert finally began!


I saw this! So cool! (",)
Piano segment

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank the following guest artistes for supporting me and sharing the stage with me.

Lorraine Tan 陈莉芯

Moliano from Lovehunters. Super duper cool!!!!

Not forgetting my dearest friend who made this possible, J.Ai.

Bryan Teoh 张永佳 and the wonderful band Paparazzi.
Lovely vocalists
All Royal Artistes

And that's me after the concert! Haha.

Many word of thanks to say. I dont know where to start. But still I need to say them.

First, thanks to Boss William Soh for everything. Without him, there will no be Elson Soh. Thank you for always believing in me.

Life Record, Mr Osman and Maria, big thank you to you for your encouragement and guidance all these while. Also for the advices that you gave, I kept them in my heart and my mind and will take them through my musical journey.

Angelsky8. J.Ai, thanks for all the support and believe that you have given to me through the years. The memories, coffee session, the times we share on stage and everything goes beyond just a sponsor, but rather as a special friend to me who never gives up on me. Thank you J.Ai.

Sony Music, for being part of my debut album. It's an important milestone. Thank you Susan and Sharon.

Dr Edmund Lam. Thank you for your encouragement and support.

Royal Family. Thank you Serena, Joseph, Joanne and Irene for the dedication. For all that you've done for me. Your actions really touched me deeply. Not forgetting Genevieve. Our month old employee who have shown great commitment and dedication to her job. Though I've said many times of the words of appreciation, some are still mandatory. Thank you. (",)

Royal family also includes the Royal Artistes. Thank you for giving your all to the company and to me. Bryan, Joseph, Yumi, Peter, Joanne, Marco, X-Clusive and Nicholas.

The tough times we shared will not be forgotten. We'll always be a family, through thick or thin.

Elson Music Empire Fanclub. You guys have been so great, so wonderful, my life would have been different without you guys being there for me all the time. Irene, Summer, Shirley, Sillykid, Valerie, Joycelyn and Yuki. Thank you for everything. Love you guys.

Guest Artistes. Lorraine Tan. J.Ai. Thank you for making my concert extra special with the presence of your wonderful singing. (",)

Alex and his makeup artists!

Unusual Group for the whole stage set-up. Thank you Johnny, Alan, Ashlie, Shawn and June. Thank you also to all the crews and backstage staffs.

Live Band. Ah Hao and Jian Feng of Paparazzi from Malaysia. Bryan Teoh as Music Director.

Backing vocalists. Isabelle Phua, Lim Chin Feu, Law Swee Peng and Winnie Ho.

A big thanks to all our working partners too!

Concert Venue: The Max Pavilion
Official Radio Station: YES 933 FM
Official Chinese Magazine: iWeekly
Official English Magazine: Teenage
Official Newspaper: 聯合晚報
Official Online Media: OMY
Official Outdoor Media: SPH Media Box Office
Official Health Publication: Health Weekly
Official Women: Portal Cozycot
Official Youth Portal: Youth.Sg
Official Privilege Card: Passion Card
Official Cards: SAFRA, NTUC Link Card, Nebo Card
Official Printing Partner: Sunrise Printing
Official Outfit: People Of Asia
Official Sportswear: Converse
Life Record
Produksi Hati
Asia Entertainment
Iluma
Capital Mall
Bukit Timah Plaza
Downtown East
Kxpress
Intensity Productions
Solution SMS
Liveoffcoupon
SG Deal

Lastly not forgetting all of the sponsors who made this possible.

Partyworld KTV
WTS Travel
Donut Empire
Kee Song Group
Mee Mee Optics
Team Salon
House of Mini
Bian's Cafe
Bath Culture
Liu San Ge
Onikka
Grace Mask

Last but not least, the 3500+ audiences who attended and been part of this concert.

You guys have given the memory of a lifetime. Thanks for being part of this. I love all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment