Sunday, July 17, 2011

Happy Day!

Today is a happy day. Why? Because there are many reasons to be!

Not because I'm running a fever though. Lol.

Headed down to Marble Slab for a gathering. Thank you Dr Edmund and his staff for being to warm and welcoming towards us. Thanks for the hospitality and thank you EME for bidding $208 for a cup of "Elson Milkshake". (",)

This is Dr Edmund. A kind friend who is very supportive towards me and my music. Thank you Dr Edmund for everything!

Another reason to be happy is because I get to see faces whom I have not seen for a loooong time. For one there is Tutty and two Shikin who specially came down to see me. I miss you guys too. Glad to see you all!

Arent they adorable? (",)

Today I also got to see Yvonne Koh like finally. She is the one who always commented on my Facebook but I never got to see who she was until today.

Not only so, I also got to know new friends! They are Crystal Wong, Dan Rui, Crystal Tan and Josephine!

That's them with Valerie in the pic.

We took this opportunity to celebrate the success of "The Final Showcase 2011" concert. Got a cake and everyone celebrated!


Here I would like to extend a great thanks to everyone who turned up today to see Elson. Without you guys, I wouldnt be who I am today.

They are (in no order): Boss, Serena, Joseph, Shirley, Summer, Doreen, Tutty, Yvonne, Sillykid, Crystal Tan, Crystal Wong, Josephine, Dan Rui, Tutty, two Shikin, Joycelyn, Valerie, Joanna, Kenneth and Irene.

Check out the pic!

<3

I'm also very happy to announce that from today onwards, I will have three fanclubs! One being Elson Music Empire (EME) and the other two I havent got the name yet!

Thank you Dan Rui, Crystal Tan, Crystal Wong and Josephine for helping me set up my second fanclub.

Thank you Tutty and two Shikin for helping me gather the malay supporters.

It's my dream to see the whole Elson family grow and I hope that there will be more and more friends joining us to be part of this big family! Every person is a form of encouragement to me. I truly appreciate everything that all of you guys had done for me.

Love ya all! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment