Wednesday, April 6, 2011

An Excited Post!

This is an excited post! So many things to share. Will be filming MV for "You'll Never Be Mine" and "If Only You Knew" tomorrow. I hope you guys will like it. Speaking of which, my MV for 《說好一定要幸福》has been officially released few days ago. If you guys havent catch it, I've posted the link at the end of the post. Do watch and share it with your friends. (",)

Have you guys been to Jurong Point recently? If you have, you wouldnt miss seeing my face there at the central stage yea? Haha. Went to take a look at the stage yesterday, it's really huge. Had dinner there to celebrate Jessica's birthday (Happy Birthday To You!)

Here's the photo of the central stage:

Cool right? (",) Will be making an appearance there on Sunday. Yep. So it's Sunday 3pm at Jurong Point! Hope to see many friends there.

Take a look at this picture:

Yep. It's one of my idol, the legend Teresa Teng. But what so funny about this picture?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tada!

See the similarity? Lol!

Ok back to blogging. Will be staging my first concert upcoming July at Max Pavilion at Singapore Expo. I'm very excited. Tickets will be on sale from 15th May 2011 onwards. Hope to see all of you there singing with me. (",)

Stay tuned to my facebook and blog for updates on concert details as well as my preparation experience!

Coming Saturday I'll also be making an appearance at Singapore Expo at 6pm. Do come and join me on stage.

Before I end the post..... Here goes, the MV of 《說好一定要幸福》, hope you guys like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment