Saturday, April 9, 2011

Eventful Week

It's been an eventful week. Attended Wedding Malaysia 2011 at Singapore Expo. It's my first Malay event and I must say I'm very touched by the warm reception I received from everyone. Though I dont have a good grasp of Malay language, they did their best to help and guide me through.

EME (Shirley was late~) before the event. The sweetest people around. (",)

Artistes of the day. Didicazli and Xclusive. Support local music!

Two famous tv hosts from Malaysia.

I find this candid shot cool. Lol.

Look at the crowd!


Didi and I being interviewed on stage.

Look at Maria so cute. Haha.


After the event, these cute kids came for autograph. (",)


Arent they adorable? I love kids!






Would like to thank Mr Osman and Maria for giving me this opportunity to attend today's event. Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart!

After the event was photoshoot. Thank you Mr Osman again for giving Boss and I a lift!

Peter so serious only. Lol.

They all enjoying themselves. Where am I?

Here lo, at work. Haha.

Ending this post with a photo of me and Bryan. All these years, he has been like a brother. Thanks Bryan. All the best in preparing your debut album! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment