Saturday, November 6, 2010

Royal PG/Artistes

For the 5 years that I've been in Royal, I've been countless of talents coming and leaving. Some just disappeared, while some were disillusioned by the industry. But there is always this particular group of talented people that were closer to me - namely the Artiste group and Performing group.

Through the years, batches of PG and AG come and go. It's always the same old story though. They join the company, we all became close, then after sometime some misunderstanding happened and left, and so the story goes on and on. We thought we would never have a permanent family. Until recently, I started believing again. This group of artistes and performing group is the closest I was to till date. They know me, they understand me and most importantly, they all work hard and help one another and they are GRATEFUL and APPRECIATIVE.

Bryan, Joseph, Shanice, Jessica, Peter, Joanne, Stephen, Celin, Micka, Eddy, Wan Xuan and not forgetting the effort from Evon, Xing Yu, Serena and Jian Zhong 哥, thank you for working so hard and showing me hardwork, dedication and perseverance. Boss and I are proud of you!

I believe one day, everyone will reach their destination and achieve their dreams. As the saying goes: A happiness shared is doubled, aburden shared is halved. I know with everybody's effort, there's no dreams we cannot achieve. Well done everyone. Love all of you. (",)

Most importantly, I love having fun with you all!

Peter damn high. Lol.
Serena is very hungry.

Time for some candids.

Our GYM (Guan Yin Ma). HAHA.
角落男孩
Those one the left are eaten by Shanice and the right are mine. She eats more than me!

好溫馨 (",)

After that we went to catch a movie. Before movie Boss always got one habit.......


Look at his look of disappointment!

I swear this look like some illegal gambling den at first glance. Lol.

Our top scorer of the night with 218 points! Haha.

We caught Unstoppable. Relatively nice movie. Will be doing the review soon so do stay tuned! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment