Sunday, November 7, 2010

An Important Day!

7-11. Today is an important day. For without today, there wouldnt be the birth of an important person. He is the pillar and the heart of Royal - Boss!

Celebrations are all in placed but before that was Peter's 春 Music Showcase at SCOM!

主角!
Serena always look so excited, I dont know why. Lol.

The show began! Stephen on the guitar.

Cute Micka. Haha. Handphone on the bicep. Woo..
Congrats on yet another great performance!

After that was birthday celebrations at Rock & Ash at Marina Link. It's my first time there.



Birthday Boy.
Since dont know when, I am always the person under spotlight. Finally today the spotlight has been shifted to someone who got me the spotlight. Erm, not the SPOTLIGHT you all think about ahhhhh.... LOL.



Only Evon knows I'm taking the pic! Haha.

Soup for the starter. I drank 4 bowls of it. Lol.


This was mine, but i switched it with Shanice because she was busily trying her best to scrape off the BBQ Sauce off.......

......This. Like how?




So cute right? Someday one of my birthday I want to get this also. HAHA.

Time for the birthday song!



After the songs and wishes, Boss distributed the cakes to everyone with a special message for every single person. Everyone is touched. Tears flew everywhere. Never seen Boss cried for a long time already.
This is mine. Cute? (",)

Before I end my post, just some words to say to BOSS.

Thank you for everything that you've done and put in to me fore the past years. Noone knows what we went through more than both of us. It's been a hard road, but we know we will never give up till we reach the end. I know at times, there are bound to be disagreements and arguments, and I also know off all the tantrums that I may have thrown, but nevertheless, you are still the one dearest to me. Thanks for believing in me and guiding me through each step. People dont understand that dreams dont come true overnight. Even 諸葛亮 took 20 years to build his empire. But i do. I will work hard and we will work hard together. Let's make our dreams come true. Happy Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment