Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday

Today was quite a nice day. Went lunch with mummy and daddy after so many weeks. Havent got time to have a proper meal with them because I was pretty busy.

Album preparation is almost done. Only a few songs left. (",) Anyway look at this fish. It's so huge, 2 times the size of my head. Haha!

Big right?

Evening met Boss, Shirley, Shu Ping, Evon and Silly Kid. Caught The Child's Eye. Will do the review tomorrow. Today was my treat. It's the least I can do for you all who helped me so much. No words can describe my heartfelt thoughts. I know a word of thanks may not suffice, but other than thanks, I would still like to say "thanks" to you all for being by my side all these while. Hope everyone can be like a family, no fights, no quarrels. (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment