Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Crazy World Cafe

As the album release date nears, I feel more and more stressed up. Been pretty sick since a week ago. Finally went to see the doctor yesterday. Hope I can recover soon.

Anyway, today is a happy day as there was a gathering organised specially for me and my friends to have dinner together. (",)

Crazy World Cafe, 贊!

Boss Edgar and Me!

Boss later presented a complimentary mug to me and ask me to pick someone to give it to. It was a really really really difficult decision but I had to choose one in the end. So I decided on Shirley. Someone who has been silently supporting me for so long. Thanks Shirley!





Group Shot!

I'm so happy that the event was a success! I really hope everyone enjoyed yourselves today. Sorry if I havent been my usual self today or like some complain my face very "black". I was having headache through the day. Hope you all dont blame me!

Thanks Boss, Joseph, Xing Yu and Evon for helping me organise this event. (",)

Thanks Edgar and staff of Crazy World Cafe for the wonderful food and restaurant.

Thanks to all who came down today: Serena, Jian Zhong 大哥, Celine, Joanne, Peter, Stephen, Jessica, Irene 大姐, Valerie, Silly Kid, Summer, Yumi, Joycelyn, Kenneth, Shing Hoong, Shi Xian, Shi Xuan, Shu Ping, Shirley, Mei Ling.

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment