Monday, June 18, 2018

My 3 most highly recommended choices at Yummy Food Show 2018

From 21st to 24th of June 2018, (Thursday to Sunday) 11am to 10pm daily, do come on down to the Yummy Food Show 2018 (free admission) at Singapore EXPO Hall 5. It is going to be a very well worthwhile purchasing and tasting on all kinds of delicious foodies. 

Participated by more than 150 manufacturing suppliers and caterers, definitely makes this food exhibition the main focus in Singapore!

First of all, allow me to share my 3 recommendation of my favorite foods’ choices to everyone & also the whys!


#1 Bee Cheng Hiang Crispy Chicken Roll


Well, I believe this brand is not unfamiliar to all of you, besides having tried their Bak Kwa, I wonder have you ever tried the all-natural floss yet? That’s right, I really got hooked onto these delicious snack after my first bite which is known as the crispy chicken roll.

Visit Bee Cheng Hiang at D01 and remember to RSVP to http://bit.ly/rsvpYFE2018


#2 Aged American Ginseng Slices at Thye Shan Medical Hall


I remembered during my younger times, I am struggling burning midnight oils to stay awake to prepare for my exams. The method on how to get myself energised is to brew the slices of 100% natural and authentic Aged American Ginseng into a cup of hot water to get myself replenished. It can also smoothen our taste buds with an unbelievable twist!

Visit Thye Shan Medical Hall Singapore 泰山药行 at C11 and remember to RSVP to http://bit.ly/rsvpYFE2018


#3 Joo Chiat Kim Choo Dumpling (BAK CHANG)


Nothing beats the seasoned tasty fillings of the emperor’s dumpling. If you want a tastier choice, you may customise it by adding on a dollar more for an additional egg yolk. The glutinous rice texture is so rich that it gives us the maximum sense of mouth-watering satisfaction. Do not hesitate & pre-order today now!

Visit Joo Chiat Kim Choo Dumpling at E31 and remember to RSVP to http://bit.ly/rsvpYFE2018


1 comment: