Tuesday, January 10, 2017

New release and music showcase

First of all, welcome everyone to 2017 and hope everyone have a good year ahead! I know many of my music supporters and friends are waiting for my new song release and my upcoming performance as well. But before my updates, let recap back some of the performance shows that I had participated in year 2016.

 





This year, I will be focusing more on my music apart from Project Awareness and my property business. Before Chinese New Year, you should be able to listen to a new CNY song recorded by myself together with my fellow juniors Hayden Chen from Taiwan and Bryant Wong from Malaysia. In February before Valentine's Day, I will be releasing my new single and remember to check out my blog and Facebook page for more update. 




I know quite a number of my Taiwan music fans are making noise why I never return back to Taiwan after my debut music showcase in 2014. This year, I will definitely fly to Taiwan to hold my second music showcase after April 2017. Lastly, hope this is a good year for me and my fellow juniors at Royal Entertainment and everyone that I know. Happy New Year once again to every of my supporters and friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment