Sunday, February 21, 2016

Happy Chinese New Year


Chinese New Year celebration is coming to an end, but we still have to move on with our daily life. By the way, I hereby wishing all my friends a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year. May you be blessed with abundance of good luck, great wealth and good health. Huat!


This year, apart from writing greeting cards for my sponsors and clients, I also wrote a very meaningful card to one of my supporters as well. Hope that she will do well in her study and be dare to pursue her own dream in near future. 


Before Chinese New Year, I visited Degree Hair Studio again. I really love their services and professional advise for my image, despite the fact that I'm overweight now. Lol. Which mean it is time for me to lose some weight when I go for my reservist this coming week. Thank you Bern, Jas and Degree Hair Studio for everything! If you are still looking for a place to do up a wonderful hair, this is the place to go! For appointments call +65 6732 3320 now! You can also LIKE Degree Hair Studio Facebook by clicking HERE.

Anyway I will be stepping back to recording studio to record a new single, as I know many of you are still waiting for my new song, and do be patience. I believe the new song will be release this June/July 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment