Saturday, January 2, 2016

Singapore Scout Association celebrating SG50

More than 2,500 scouts from 18 different countries gathered at the Sarimbun Scout Camp in Lim Chu Kang on last year (18 November 2015) morning to mark Singapore's 50th birthday at a celebration organised by the Singapore Scout Association (SSA). Sorry for posting the photo after one month later. 


I would like to thank Chief Tan for inviting me to be the opening singer for this meaningful event. Hope that everybody like my songs, especially our foreign friends from the other 17 countries.  


During the event, I also met Dr William Wan and Michelle Tay from Singapore Kindness Movement. Thank you for always promoting kindness and volunteerism too!




Sing three of my own composition at Singapore International Jamboree 2015. They have a big stage and happy to see so many scouts waving their flags during my performance, and they even come up to the stage!




Thank you Deputy Prime Minister Teo Chee Hean for the photo at International Scout Jamboree!

No comments:

Post a Comment