Thursday, August 20, 2015

Hectic month


This August is a interesting month for me. Apart from the recent NDP celebration show at Waterfront Promenade organised by Uncle Ringo, I also get to meet my new music production team Flipside Production and looking forward to start my new song recording too. 


It is also a very hectic month for me as apart from being a singer, I also run my own IT Software and Online marketing business I-Asia Star Pte Ltd and a property agent. Anybody keen to rent, sell or buy any HDB, private, landed or commercial property, can contact me directly at +65 9092 6068. If I never pick up your call, you can whatsapp me and I will revert accordingly. I also work with investors who look to find good properties to invest in.




Lastly I would like to thank my buddy Jacky Goh and my volunteers at Project Awareness for your effort in spreading love around Singapore. Next week, I will continue my regular house-visiting after I settle all my work on hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment