Tuesday, April 21, 2015

My Taiwan Trip in April 2015

Hello Taiwan, I'm back for a second time. Here for work again. This trip is quite fulfilling. Met old friends and new friends! Main agenda for this trip is my performance at Jia Yi! Thank you Ah Lin and Ah Zhen for making the arrangements for my successful performance. The people at Jia Yi are so friendly! Thank you all for the support.




The rest of the trip is spent with my family, bringing them around Taipei and Keelung. Met up with Li Feng Xin 李凤新大哥 at Jay Chou's restaurant! So excited to meet him after watching several of his drama and movies. He gave me a few advices on my entertainment career and life. Not to mention the food is good too!






Missed eating the Taipei street food. Also visited Long Shan Temple, made some prayers and donations. Miss out on seeing my Taiwan fanclub this trip due to timing clash!!! So sad. Cant wait for my next trip back to Taipei. Will see you guys then!

No comments:

Post a Comment