Saturday, November 1, 2014

What's next after my Korea performance?


Had been sometimes since I last blog and it is time to start off my blogging regularly again. Lol. 

2014 is a busy year for me, especially my music career as I finally start my tour to Taiwan in August and the responses from the music fans is quite good. If you missed our concert at Taiwan, you can actually visit my YouTube channel too.

In September, my fellow juniors came to Singapore to continue our album promotion tour and one of our achievements is to assist Singapore Kindness Movement to promote kindness. 


As for October, I went to Korea for my debut music performance and I really love Korea so much now. Hope that next year I can release a new Korea single for my music fans over there. 

This is my new hairstyle by a Korea renowed salon arranged by our Korea team during my trip there. Nice? Lol. 

By the way, congratulations to Christopher Lee for his award on Best Male Lead at Taiwan Golden Bell Awards! So happy for him. 

Got a honour to meet him 2 years ago and he told me that it's not easy to be in the entertainment trade, but with determination, you will succeed one day. Hope one day I can work with him in one of the drama or movie!


Coming in December, I will be flying back to Taiwan for my debut compilation album promotion together with Javier Ng. So looking forward to perform with him again as he is super talented!