Friday, September 28, 2012

Childhood Dream Fulfilled @ Pietro Ristorante Italiano

Yesterday was one of my happiest day since some time ago. Thanks to Celebrity Chef Peter Neo, I finally got the chance to meet and dine with my long-time childhood idol Zoe Tay!

Thank you Chef Neo for inviting us to his fine restaurant, Pietro Ristorante Italiano, for the Wine Pairing dinner. Some of the artistes whom I respected alot also turned up. Ling Ling 姐 and Hui Fang 姐 both attended with their husbands Shi Nan 大哥 and Ge Ping 大哥 together with my long time friend Tracy Lee also went for the Wine Pairing session. It was a scrumptous meal prepared specially for us by Chef Neo. Really yummy! Good food, great people plus a chance to meet my idol equals to happy me! (",)


 Me and my Main Dish!

 With friends from Cleo Magazine

The dessert is really really yummy! It's like cheesy yet sweet and when accompanied with ice cream, best taste ever!




 Group photo after dinner!

 With Ling Ling 姐 and Shi Nan 大哥, who gave me alot of valuable advices!

 With Hui Fang 姐 and Ge Ping 大哥, both whom I havent seen for a long time!

 Us with Tracy


 Tracy and I



And for the final photo of the night, was a memorable photo of me with my childhood idol Ah Jie Zoe Tay! Yay! Remember seeing her in 雙天至尊 and many other classic TV shows and I actually had the chance to see her face to face.

Me and 阿姐 Zoe Tay

Once again, I would like to thank Celebrity Chef Peter Neo for his kind invitation to us to his restaurant. It's a MUST-TRY for all Italian food lovers. All of us all ate up every single dish that was served until no more was left. No joke man! Haha. Do support and see you there!



Pietro Ristorante Italiano


Celebrity Chef Peter Neo and I


Pietro Ristorante Italiano
Address: 12 Jalan Kelulut,Singapore 809030
Call for booking: 6484 5528