Tuesday, July 24, 2012

MV Shoot!

Hello! How have you guys been? Hope you are all doing well! Sorry I havent been updating as often. Had a pretty hectic month. Last weekend was the shoot for two of my malay singles, Cinta Pada Mu and Cinta Tak Kesampaian. For those who havent heard of my malay songs, this is Cinta Pada Mu. :)


So the first day of shoot began on Saturday. First time working with Team Eva Luna. Great crew with high level of respect and humbleness. They are going through fasting and still managed to complete the shoot with professionalism. Thumbs up to Nazri and Joe!

Not forgetting my female lead Shikin for lending her talents to my MV too. Nice girl, and she is single, so guys, please you know my hint. Hahaha.

Shikin and I before the shoot began

My best make up artist, Alex!

Enjoying the sun while shooting at ECP!

Team Eva Luna with Me, Shikin and Alex!

Start of Day 2 shoot.

Enjoying my fav gummy bears in between breaks. Hehe.

Taking a go at an artistic shot of the flyer during break time. Lol.

The both of them were trying to balance the bottle of hair spray on the top of their head. Funny moments like this between shoots really make everything so fun!

Final location for the shoot, Juup Nails.

Isnt it lovely? :)

Alex once again!

Finally after a long day, I get to pamper myself with the professional manicure services of Juup Nails!

Cant wait for the MV to be out! Hope you guys will really like it as the team spent alot of effort producing it.

Special thanks once again to:

- Boss, for his artistic inputs towards the two MVs.

- Team Eva Luna, Nazri and Joe for their professional work.

- Female lead Shikin, for her talent.

- Alex, for his time spent helping me to make up and touch up, getting my hair always ready for shoot.

- Lao Da, for sponsoring Party World KTV as one of the venue for shoot.

- Ah Boon of Juup Nails, for the wonderful set we get to shoot my second MV. And also for pampering me with all the wonderful services after a long tired day! :)

- Jason and Jaclyn for also lending their talent to the shoot.

- Irene, for helping out the two full days.

And to all who lent their support towards the production in one way or another. Sorry if I missed out any.

Thank you very very much! Cinta Pada Mu! <3