Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Get ready to PARTY with All Deals Asia!


Ever wished you can sing at the karaoke for long hours and yet not worry about chalking up the bill? I used to bemoan the short KTV hours I have whenever I visit karaoke outlets. If I "extend" the singing hours, then I will have the bear the brunt of the bill when it comes. I think all karaoke lovers share similar experiences with me too right? Lol. BUT!!!!!!! Now our wish have came true thanks to Party World KTV and All Deals Asia!

You can now PARTY all-day/night long at LOW prices! Simply purchase the exclusive promotion NOW at "www.alldealsasia.com"!

$10 (Afternoon)/ $20 (Night) only for 2 Hrs Karaoke Session for up to 8 Pax + FREE $10 Discount Voucher for next visit. Yep. You didnt read wrong. It's true! Currently the best karaoke deal you can ever get in Singapore! What's more, you can also buy more coupons to sing longer if you want to.

The best thing? You can choose to go up to 5 different locations all over Singapore! People staying near the north can visit Yishun North Point or Woodlands Civic Centre branch. People near the west and south can choose the outlet at VivoCity Shopping Centre. People staying near the central area can go to the outlet at Liang Court. Lastly those staying in the east can visit Nex Serangoon. It's available island wide! Omg. So excited. Lol.

So what are you waiting for? Get your coupon today exclusively at All Deals Asia!

Day deal: Click HERE

Night deal: Click HERE

(Do read the terms and conditions at the deal page before purchasing)

Remember to sing my song when you're there ok? Hehe.

I've already got my coupon. What about you? Do share with me on my facebook (www.facebook.com/elsonsohyq) or twitter (www.twitter.com/elsonsoh) on which dates are you guys going. I'll see if we are going at the same time! Loves! (",)