Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Recording

Headed down to Sony Music for meeting today. So many things to do these days. Concert is coming up in July too!

As we were heading back, we went through Iluma and I was surprised to see our concert stage still intact! Haha.

After that Mr Osman sent me down to the studio for my recording. I'm preparing my second album now. Today we are doing up a malay song for my album.


This is my producer/teacher Moliano. He is the guitarist of a famous Malay band in Singapore called Love Hunters. So honoured to have him to do up this song for me. This is him doing the arrangement for me in progress. Cool yea? His guitar skills are...... WOO!

After recording headed to Fat Boy's Burger Bar for dinner.

Chili Cheese Fries.
My burger the Fat Basterd Meal.

So many things to do, so little time. Going Angelsky8 for facial tomorrow! Thank you J.ai for helping me arrange the facial despite his busy schedule! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment