Saturday, January 29, 2011

Onikka

Beverly brought me to Onikka at Eastpoint today. When I stepped in the shop, I was overwhelmed by the warmness of the Boss Sonny and Sabrina. Super nice people. (",)

Looked around and realised they have really nice clothes at very reasonable prices. Various designs and colours of polos and t shirts for different occasions and age groups.

I like their jeans the most. The wide variety for me to choose from made me so spoilt for choices, Sabrina had to make decision for me on what to wear. Lol.

Not only so, they also have a whole range of female apparels.



Sabrina, Boss Sonny, Me and Dayan

Thank you Sonny for sponsoring my outfit for tomorrow's showcase. Thanks to Sabrina and Beverly for helping me out so much. Thanks Betty for sponsoring my make up. Thanks to all who will be coming down to support me! Love you all!

Venue: Social House (Liang Court)
Time: 9pm-11pm
Admission is FREE!
Must be at least 18 years of age.

Do come down and lend your support to me. See you guys there! Bring your friends down for some fun too! (",)

Visit "Onikka" at Eastpoint, #01-46.

No comments:

Post a Comment